A Pedal for Alzheimer’s Ambassador is a valued member of the organization who proudly bears the name of the organization, leads group rides in their unique locations, and carries the banner of the mission to spread awareness and raise funds for Alzheimer’s research, education, support and care.
Ambassadors are cyclists who use their influence to further the mission of the organization. Ambassador applications are accepted annually.
YOU CAN BE A PEDAL FOR ALZHEIMER’S AMBASSADOR
- How did you hear about Pedal for Alzheimer’s?
- Have you been part of a Pedal for Alzheimer’s event? If yes, which one?
- Describe why you would like to be an Ambassador.
- Support and promote the cycling events through social media and local grassroots efforts.
- Post on your personal social media channel(s) a minimum of once monthly promoting and/or sharing about Pedal for Alzheimer’s, Ltd.
- Post a minimum of once per month wearing your Pedal for Alzheimer’s t-shirt or other swag, tagging Pedal for Alzheimer’s on social media.
- Share your ideas for new routes, events, and volunteer opportunities.
- Participate in online fundraising by sharing goals and encouraging your network to get involved.
- Join the Pedal for Alzheimer’s Strava Group and lead group rides.
- Welcome Packet
- Pedal for Alzheimer’s magnets to give away
- Kit (Short sleeve jersey; bibshorts)
- Strava Group
- 10% Off #RideTN Registration