We invite you to apply to join Pedal for Alzheimer’s cyclists & supporters from around the U.S. and Canada to help support and promote PFA through social media and local grassroots efforts.
WHAT IS AN AMBASSADOR?
A Pedal for Alzheimer’s Ambassador is a valued member of the organization who proudly bears the name of the organization, leads group rides in their unique locations, and carries the banner of the mission to spread awareness and raise funds for Alzheimer’s research, education, support and care.
Ambassadors are cyclists who use their influence to further the mission of the organization. Ambassador applications are accepted annually.
If selected, you will be notified in writing, provided instructions, and be expected to:
- Support and promote the cycling events through social media and local grassroots efforts.
- Post on your personal social media channel(s) a minimum of once monthly promoting and/or sharing about Pedal for Alzheimer’s, Ltd.
- Post a minimum of once per month wearing your Pedal for Alzheimer’s t-shirt or other swag, tagging Pedal for Alzheimer’s on social media.
- Host a minimum of one group ride promoting Pedal for Alzheimer’s.
- Share your ideas for new routes, events, and volunteer opportunities.
- Participate in online fundraising by sharing goals and encouraging your network to get involved.
- Join the Pedal for Alzheimer’s Strava Group and lead group rides.
Pedal for Alzheimer’s Board of Directors reserves the right to approve, deny, and revoke any Ambassador privileges at any time for any reason at the full discretion of the board.
- Welcome Packet
- Pedal for Alzheimer’s items to give away
- Kit (Short sleeve jersey; bibshorts)
- Strava Group
- Ambassador Social Events (as scheduled)