NEW in 2019!
We invite YOU to apply to join Pedal for Alzheimer’s cyclists & supporters from around the U.S. to help support and promote PFA through social media and local grassroots efforts.
To be eligible for the Ambassador Program, applicants must:
Submit a written application to Pedal for Alzheimer’s describing:
- How did you hear about Pedal for Alzheimer’s?
- Have you been part of a Pedal for Alzheimer’s event? If yes, which one?
- Describe why you would like to be an Ambassador.
Pedal for Alzheimer’s Board of Directors reserves the right to approve, deny, and revoke any Ambassador privileges at any time for any reason at the full discretion of the board.
If selected, you will be notified in writing, provided instructions, and be expected to:
- Support and promote the cycling events through social media and local grassroots efforts.
- Post on your personal social media channel(s) a minimum of once monthly promoting and/or sharing about Pedal for Alzheimer’s, Ltd.
- Post a minimum of once per month wearing your Pedal for Alzheimer’s t-shirt or other swag, tagging Pedal for Alzheimer’s on social media.
- Share your ideas for new routes, events, and volunteer opportunities.
- Join the Pedal for Alzheimer’s Strava Group and lead group rides.
- Welcome Packet
- Pedal for Alzheimer’s magnets to give away
- Kit (Short sleeve jersey; bibshorts)
- Strava Group